Nawaz Pasha was born blind and contracted polio at the age of ten. One disability is difficult to overcome for most people but Pasha has conquered two of them and has dedicated himself to help other disabled people.
He is a Fellow of Leaders Quest of US and is supported by Action Aid India for his work for physically challenged and Muslim women.
He founded “Adarsha Community Development Service Trust” on 4th of February 2011.
He has completed SSLC and has honed his knowledge and skill through involvement in Social Sector.
- 10 month Social Work training from Seva Sadan 91-93
- In 1994, started work in Dodbalapur Taluk in the areas of community development and disabled people
- 10- month Community Based Rehabilitation CBR program
- Worked for the disabled through Association Navjyoti Services
- Worked on Child Rights in 1995
- Completed a CBR course in 96 with CBR South Asia Network, This was a practise course through Cassettes
- Worked with Indumati’s Women Self Help Group in 1997
- Worked with Women’s SHG and did projects with Seva Sadan in Reproductive Child Health
- Did a state level Fellowship with APD, which was sponsored by CRY
- Worked with a Stet Alliance SPJ, Samaj Parivartan Jana
- Started his own NGO in 2011 for Community development and rights and education of differently abled people.
- Attended GAP Event in Ahmedabad in 2016 and part of GAP Community for Social Change Maker Support